AiLive is looking for highly talented individuals to join a small team in Sunnyvale(CA) dedicated to creating new products that move the world.
Great health care, dental and vision insurance for employees and dependents
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Basic Life, AD&D, short and long term disability coverage
401(k) retirement plan
Paid vacation, holidays and sick time
Short walk to CalTrain stop & plenty of parking
What we're looking for...
Successful candidates must be passionate about delivering products that change the world, eager to learn new technologies, and willing to adopt varying roles in a dynamic Silicon Valley company.
What are we working on?
Its still under wraps. But... something new that takes human data, does some machine learning, and produces a cool new user experience. There's compelling psychology - not just fancy technology. We're building mobile apps and webapps targeted at humans (not businesses).
Lead UX Designer
AiLive creates new experiences from human data. We have a 10 year track record of success and rocked the planet with Wii motion control technology. 100M+ homes are little more sweaty, thanks to us. Now we're working on something bigger, better, and with less sweat.
We’re seeking a creative design leader to join the User Experience Team of a new social service. You’ll know how to lead by example, being capable of delivering great wireframes as well as big picture vision. You'll take
leadership of our fledgling service’s UX design, working closely with users, other designers, engineers, researchers, and management. You'll shape a fantastic user experience on both web and mobile.
Bridging management and execution, this role is a great opportunity for an existing Lead UX Designer, or a fantastic UX Designer ready to take the next step in their career.
- 3+ years experience as a designer on released product/s (e.g. web, app, game)
- Online UX Portfolio (showcasing user flows, wireframes)
- Bachelor's degree in a design related field.
- Demonstrable UX skills (e.g. can show user-research, wireframes)
- User Centered designer (e.g. can talk to different types of testing, and when/how to use them)
- Analytical thinker (e.g. can breakdown problems and evaluate possible solutions rationally)
- Communication skills (listening skills, clear communicator)
- Art & Design skills (sketching, photoshopping, etc)
- Well organized (e.g. can juggle multiple complex tasks, not drop balls)
- Leadership experience
- Project Management skills
- Advanced Art & Design skills
- UI mockup / prototype skills
A resume and online portfolio is required to apply for this position. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Web Developer (Backend)
We are looking for a highly talented individual to join a small team dedicated to creating a new social service that will move the world. The successful candidate will be passionate about best software engineering practices, and have significant experience in all stages of the product development cycle.
As a member of the server team, you will design, develop and deploy new components of our fledgling service to the cloud; design and implement APIs in support of front end services; and help create a
highly scalable and flexible backend. This role is a unique opportunity to help create a ground-breaking new experience.
- BS or higher degree in computer science
- 2-5+ years of experience in a production setting
- Demonstrable mastery of C++/C, Scala or Java
- On the job experience in backend server development (J2EE/Spring)
- Front end web/app experience
- DBMS experience
- Previous experience with hybrid development is a plus: iOS, Android, Win7/8 web
To apply for this position, please contact email@example.com